The Future of Storytelling & Narrative Design with Ken Levine (The House of The Dev podcast S1E4)
14 июля 2022
Raphael Colantonio and Peter Salnikov talk to Ken Levine (BioShock, Thief: The Dark Project, System Shock 2) about the way video games tell stories, and instruments which let the devs go deeper and bigger than in any other medium.
- Timing, dynamics, and keeping it simple;
- Smaller stories inside bigger ones;
- How to lead player’s attention and highlight what really matters;
- Cut-scenes, dialogue trees, audio logs, prescripted events and their impact on user experiencs;
- Procedural storytelling: what the future holds.
This and many more – in the fourth episode of The House of The Dev podcast.