Worldbuilding with Viktor Antonov (The House of The Dev podcast S1E3)
14 июля 2022
Raphael Colantonio and Peter Salnikov talk to Viktor Antonov, co-author of Half-Life 2 and Dishonored, about mixing reality and fantasy in video games, harmony in art, and what Gogol and Hoffman can still teach you.
- A place where magic is just as usual as morning coffee: how Viktor Antonov builds his worlds;
- How to pitch a creative and innovative idea to a cold-blooded business partner;
- One precise concept art vs. tons of useless sketches;
- Human brain and perception: how to keep the player concentrated;
- Rare themes and places that lack a video game adaptation.
This and many more – in the third episode of The House of The Dev podcast.